Saturday, March 21, 2015

ARISE OH LORD DISAPPOINT HIM AND DISAPPOINT EVERY EVIL VOICES IN YOUR LIFE

This message is going to deliver you from evil voices that is speaking against  your blessing: 
Psalm 17:13:  Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, and cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:
1. Oh LORD my God, I command every satanic or demonic voice attempting to reprogram my destiny be permanently silenced by the voice of Jesus in the name of Jesus. Genesis 27:22.
2. Father LORD, I use the voice of Jesus Christ to cancel and nullify all voices of evil spirits assigned against my life in the name of Jesus, Acts 8:7
3.  My LORD, I command all voices in the cloud (satanic, demonic, marine occultic, native doctor, witchcraft voices ) against me be bound in Jesus name, Matthew 17:5.
 4.  Father LORD, any blood voices in my background making noise against my blessing, I silence you forever by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, Genesis 4:10.
  5.   Oh God, I command any evil voice in the wind (satanic, demonic, marine,occultic, native doctor, witchcraft voices) calling my names and children be bound and silenced by the east wind of God, in Jesus name, Acts 9:7.
 6.  Heavenly Father, may the voice of the Consuming fire of God silence all voices of the oppressors assigned against me, in the name of Jesus, Job 3:18.  7.  Father LORD, I command the voices of my enemies designed to create trouble in my life be crushed and silenced, in the name of Jesus name, Psalm 55:3.
  8.  Father LORD, I use the blood of Jesus to neutralize and nullify the voices of charmers (diviners, enchanters) erected against me, in the name of Jesus name.Psalm 58:5
9. In the name of Jesus, I challenge the voices of the oppressors in my life and career with the blood of Jesus and fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
 10. In the name of Jesus, I silence the voice of the enemy in my life and family with the voice of Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus.   
  11. In the Anointed name of Jesus Christ, I silence all voices in the waters calling my name and family in the name of Jesus.
 12. In the Mighty name of Jesus, I command voices of reproach against my life be permanently silent by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus. 

 13. In the Powerful name of Jesus, I command all satanic voices in the wind be blown away by the east wind of God, in the name of Jesus.
14. In the name of Jesus, I command the voices of the charmers assigned against me be permanently silent by the Voice of the Consuming fire in the name of Jesus. 
 15. In the name of Jesus, let all voices in the grave speaking against my destiny be burnt down forever in the name of Jesus  





No comments:

Post a Comment