Thursday, January 22, 2015


I SHALL NOT LABOUR FOR ANOTHER TO TAKE.

Deuteronomy 28:33: A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days. Prayer like this: I shall not labour for another to eat” we are going to turn this into prayer, shout it out that you shall not labour for another to eat in Jesus name.

We are in a wicked age where people are made to plant, labour or invest but not to eat from their labour. This is another form of wickedness under the sun. That is why we are going to pray and cry to God to defeat any power saying we shall not eat the fruit of our labour and the Almighty God shall look down upon us with pity and mercy and deliver us from this evil ones.

Cry to God to open good doors for you:

1. Lord, open doors of opportunity to me through this prayer, in the name of Jesus.

2.    I recover all the ground that I had lost to the enemy, in Jesus’ name

3.  I command all doors of good things, closed against me by the enemy to be opened, in the name of Jesus.

4.  I reject the spirit of impossibility; I claim open doors, in the name of Jesus.

5.  I decree restoration seven fold in . . . areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.

6. I possess the power to pursue, overtake and recover my goods from spiritual Egyptians, in Jesus name.

8. Lord, make my life a miracle and be glorified in every area of it, in the name of Jesus.

9. Let all hidden potentials and gifts that will make me great, stolen from me, be restored 21 fold, in Jesus name.
 A lot of people  like begging form people, but when came to Peter. Say NO,NO,NO NOT WITH ME YOU STAND UP AND WALK GO AND LOOK FOR FREE MONEY GIVE PEOPLE .
ACTS 3:1: Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. Now a man who was lame from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from those going into the temple courts. When he saw Peter and John about to enter, he asked them for money. Peter looked straight at him, as did John. Then Peter said, “Look at us!” So the man gave them his attention, expecting to get something from them.
Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.” Taking him by the right hand, he helped him up, and instantly the man’s feet and ankles became strong. He jumped to his feet and began to walk. Then he went with them into the temple courts, walking and jumping, and praising God. When all the people saw him walking and praising God, 10 they recognized him as the same man who used to sit begging at the temple gate called Beautiful, and they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment