Saturday, January 24, 2015

KILL THE INFIRMITIES AND DISEASES

Prayer that Kill infirmity and Diseases :

1. Oh Lord, let your anointing fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
 2. Every agent of infirmity, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 
Thus saith the Lord”.....For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord...” (Jer. 30:17). Isaiah 53: Verses 1,4-5:“Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?…for He Himself bore our infirmities and carry our sorrows…He was wounded for our rebellious acts. He was crushed for our sins. He was punished so that we could have peace, and we received healing from his wounds."
Jeremiah 8: Verses 19, 21-22: “Behold the voice of the cry of the daughter of my people because of them that dwell in a far country: Is not the LORD in Zion? is not her king in her? … For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I seized with anguish. Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then has the health of the daughter of my people not been restored?”
Jeremiah 46:11: “Go up into Gilead, and take balm, O virgin, the daughter of Egypt: in vain shalt thou use many medicines; for thou shalt not  be cured.
Matthew  9: 20 – 22 says, ―And behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment. For she said within herself, if I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. (What a positive confession.) But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.‖ Isaiah 61:7, 1 Cor 3:18 and Psalm 107:20 
 Prayer that Kills Infirmities and diseases
1. Drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh, Hear the word of the Lord, DIE! in Jesus Name. 2. My inner-man RECEIVE FIRE! (Pray it like machine-gun by repeating it several times), in Jesus Name. 3. By the power that healed blind Bartemaeus, O God Arise! Heal me by Fire! in Jesus Name. 4. Power of infirmity, Die, in Jesus Name. 5. Inherited infirmities, you are a liar! Die! in Jesus Name. 6. Blood of Jesus, sanitize my blood, in Jesus Name. 7. Witchcraft-sponsored infirmities, BACK-FIRE! in Jesus Name. 8. Bondage of infirmities, B-R-E-A-K! in Jesus Name. 9. Curses of infirmity B-R-E-A-K! in Jesus Name.
10. Any power prolonging infirmity, DIE! in Jesus Name. 11. Eaters of flesh; Drinkers of blood, my life is not your candidate, therefore, DIE! in Jesus Name. 12. Arrows of infirmity assigned against my head, B-A-C-K-F-I-R-E! in Jesus Name. 13. Agents of infirmity from my food, Die! in Jesus Name. 14.My Father, You are the One who created times and seasons, and You put me here to operate, I thank You Father for bringing me here today, by the power of the Holy 15.Ghost, I recover my destiny from the hands of the wicked. Father, as David cried unto You, so do I cry today, that: Father, my times are in Your Hands deliver me from my wicked enemies. O GOD ARISE AND RESCUE MY DESTINY FROM THE HANDS OF THE WICKED IN JESUS NAME. 16. Every demon power fighting against my destiny, I anoint you to kill yourselves, in the name of Jesus. 17. The word to cut down my oppressor, come into my mouth now, in the name of Jesus. 18. Argument of darkness against my life, die, in the name of Jesus. 19. Weeping and oppression of the night, EXPIRE, in the name of Jesus. 20. My portion this year, BE RELEASED by Fire! in the name of Jesus. 21. Judgment of darkness against my life, die, in the name of Jesus. 22. O God, arise increase and enlarge me, in the name of Jesus. 23. My killers, kill yourselves now, in the name of Jesus. 24. I will not suffer what my parents suffered, in the name of Jesus. 25. Every power assigned to bury my testimony, you are a LIAR! Die!! in the name of Jesus. 26. O God, arise and give me a mouth and wisdom, in the name of Jesus. 27. Goliath of untimely death, my life is not your candidate. Therefore, DIE! in the name of Jesus. 28. Every arrow of error, BACKFIRE, in the name of Jesus.  29. Let my lips and my mouth, be powerful, in the name of Jesus.  30. Let every germ of infirmity die, in the name of Jesus. 31. Let every agent of sickness die, in the name of Jesus.
32. Hidden sicknesses disappear, in the name of Jesus. 33. Every dead organ in my body, receive life, in the name of Jesus. 34. Let my blood be transfused with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus’ name. 35. Any organ of my body present on any evil altar, I recover you now, in the name of Jesus. 36. Every infirmity, come out with your entire root, in the name of Jesus. 37. Every owner of the load of infirmity, carry your load now, in the name of Jesus
.
CALL ME ON THIS# +16476085207 or email to  overcomersdhmgmail.com to prayer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment